Excellence in the Art of Coffee
Wholesale Coffee Specialists
Our roots stem from the supply of wholesale coffee, it's where we came from and what we love and admire to this day. Hard working cafe owners are the backbone of our business and we love to provide the tools and framework for you to achieve your goals. We roast our coffee beans fresh on a weekly basis to give every opportunity for the operator to achieve the best quality cup of coffee.
Di Stefano are first and foremost a specialty coffee roaster using state of the art roasting equipment to give you the most consistent coffee extraction and flavor, time and time again. We refuse to outsource any of the coffee cleaning, testing, roasting or packing process to enhance the quality in the so-called farm to table process. Our chief chemist Darren has decades of experience vigorously testing every batch of coffee from the green bean phase all the way to shelf life years later.
Di Stefano Coffee are primed to provide a wholesale coffee solution in an economy that is changing faster than ever, lean on us to do the heavy lifting.
Cafe's are our Bread & Butter
When it comes to providing the perfect solution for your business, we have you covered with our comprehensive packages. A three-part approach to give you all the tools you need to simplify day-to-day operations, achieve consistent growth and gain customer loyalty.
- Specialty Coffee - Our in-house blends speak for themselves. Please reach out to us so we can arrange a sampling at your business or alternatively you can tour our coffee roasting facility and sample our specialty coffee. We would love to show you around...
- Customer Service - We cover all your equipment servicing needs. If your machine happens to break down, require a service or you simply have a question about your equipment give us a call as we manage most equipment servicing in-house on the same day. Yes, this is all included in your price per kg.
- Equipment - High quality, reliable equipment is crucial for your business to achieve consistent sales growth by ensuring maximum uptime. We provide a large range of equipment from Wega, La Marzocoo, San Remo, Anfim, Puqpress and many more. We do not charge for any equipment of point of sale allowing you to focus on what matters most
Responsible. Ethical. Sustainable.
The Path to Sustainability
As the global crisis of plastic deepens, it is undeniable the effect of humanity on the environment. Entire islands made of plastic in the pacific ocean, early onset death from pollution in the millions per annum and the destruction of ecosystems from land clearing and global warming (however contentious it may seem). As manufacturers in a developed nation we must strive to adopt industry best practices in curbing the further harm to our planet. Di Stefano Coffee have committed to a gradual transition to the adoption of a sustainable business model. We do this by;
- Ethical and Responsible sourcing of raw materials. All inputs in the coffee process are now analyzed thoroughly on their properties, such as; Fairtrade, Organic, Bio-Packaging
- Reduction of in-house electricity consumption achieved by; Installation of roof-top solar panels, LED lighting systems and analytics programs to efficiently spread our consumption to match solar output.
- End-to-End composting and recycling programs; The TerraCycle Roast and Return program gives customers from all channels of our business (Cafe's, Retailers and Online) the ability to return their coffee pods and coffee bags to a composting facility at no extra charge.