ROAST & RETURN PROGRAM
“TerraCycle® is a social enterprise on a mission to eliminate the idea of waste.”
Di Stefano Specialty Coffee Roasters are proud to offer a free composting and recycling program. We have taken a tough stance on the topical environmental issue of plastic and non-recyclable materials that end up in our oceans, and largely, our ecosystems. A brighter future for generations to come is the purpose of this partnership as we also recognize that this effort cannot be singular, but must be collective.
TerraCycle® offers free recycling programs funded by brands, manufacturers, and retailers around the world to help you collect and recycle your hard-to-recycle waste. By collecting in your home, school, office or workplace it becomes easy to stay sustainable and send your waste to designated addresses via shipping labels.
- Shop online with Di Stefano Coffee
- Consume your tasty, environmentally friendly coffee
- Join the Program for either the coffee pods or coffee bags program by clicking the links. Once you've received your confirmation email, you're ready to start collecting your empty packaging!
- Collect your empties - when you have a good amount of coffee pods and/or bags, place them in your original box.
- Download your label and Stick your shipping label on the box
- Drop off at Australia Post for free!
- Enjoy the moral high!
The Di Stefano coffee range will be completely down-stream waste free, how do we do it? Well, by having a key strategic relationship with TerraCycle®, we guarantee that all coffee bags and coffee pods are suitable for either recycling or industrial composting. The first step was to design a product that had the capability of being responsible, the second step was to use an existing system that had shown its success on a global scale. That system is the TerraCycle® Zero Waste system, that makes it easy to return your waste to designated depots so your single use packaging items can be placed back into the supply chain for sustained and cyclical use.
When you shop with Di Stefano Coffee, you have already purchased the shipping labels to return your product to the supply chain. These labels come with your purchase so that when you are done with your coffee bags and/or pods, you simply place them into the box you received the coffee in, download free shipping labels, place the label on the box and return to sender.