Lychee Syrup will freshen up your summer cocktail experience. The perfect addition to a hot summers day by the pool with friends. With a beautifully balanced true fruit flavor this concoction combines wonderfully with the peach and black tea syrups in the Arkadia range. Explore our recipe below for fun and quirky ideas that will reinvigorate your spritzers and mocktails.
Arkadia boasts best in class in coffee syrups, add an extra special twist of European flair to your coffee menu and open up a whole world of options to create your own unique beverage’s to suit the season and your needs.
|Sweet and fruity with satisfying and sumptuous round Lychee flavor
Lychee Peach and Strawberry Mocktail
- 30mls Arkadia Lychee syrup
- 15mls Arkadia Peach Syrup
- 2 fresh strawberries
- 2 fresh lychee
- 15mls Lemon juice (Freshly Squeezed)
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- Handful of Mint
- Ice Cubes
- Combine strawberries, lychee, sugar and lemon juice into cocktail shaker
- Lightly muddle the ingredients so there is a mash of flavors allowing the sugar to latch onto fruity flavors
- Pour your Lychee and Peach Syrup into shaker
- Add ice cubes up to the bream of the shaker
- Seal the top of the shaker and shake well to combine the chill from the ice to all of the ingredients.
- Double strain into a martini glass
- Clap 3 leaves of mint to release the flavor
- Garnish your martini glass with mint to aromatize the beverage upon sipping
- Enjoy your delightful summer mocktail
Click here to purchase a pump for your syrup